.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Hiatus in Posting to this Blog

Regrettably, I was not able to post to this blog for the past few weeks because of vision problems which required cataract surgery on my right eye on October 16. The surgery went well, and although I am now able to do some limited reading, etc., I still do not have complete used of my right eye, which necessarily slows me down. The surgery came at an awkward time with respect to my reading in order to do the book reviews I wanted to post, as well in doing the final proofreading of the publication galleys for both my novels: a revised edition of A Perfect Peace, to be published soon by Aydy Press, and the initial publication of my second novel Arise Beloved, being published in early November by Anchor Chain Books.

If you would like to be notified when the books are available at Amazon.com, please let me know by emailing me at glynn@glynnsbooks.com.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?